ISVC 2010, Nov 29 - Dec 1
Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration includes admission to the symposium, keynotes, special tracks, breakfast, coffee breaks, dinner banquet and CD-ROM proceedings in the non-student categories, and everything listed above except dinner banquet for student category. Please, read the following rules before registering:
1. Each paper must be accompanied by at least one full registration and payment ($600) to guarantee publication in the proceedings. Authors with multiple papers must pay a reduced registration fee ($400) for each additional paper.
2. At least one author of each paper must register and pay the full registration by the advance registration deadline.
3. Student registration ($400) does not qualify for publication in the proceedings. This option is ONLY available for student non-authors (or student authors assuming that a full registration has been paid by another author for the same paper). Email validated student photo-ID and letter signed by Dept Chair to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For papers with multiple authors, each author must register separately and pay the applicable registration fee, if he/she plans to attend the symposium.
5. For general public attendees and co-authors who are not presenting a paper, the early registration deadline is on October 31 ($650).
6. After October 31, late registration applies ($650 - $700); on-site registration will be available during the symposium.
7. For papers over the page length limit, up to 2 extra pages can be purchased at US $100 per page.
8. Cancellation of registration for others requires a US $200 cancellation fee and must be requested in writing by October 31.
9. Authors/Presenters are not entitled to a refund. Also, on-site registrations are not refundable.
10. Email your cancellation request to: email@example.com
Click here to register. ***IMPORTANT*** If you registered last year, the system will identify you, after you have entered your email address, and will try to retrieve your 2009 registration record by asking you to enter your password. You must avoid this by clicking on the option to begin a new registration instead of entering your password.
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.