ISVC 2013, July 29-31
Rethymnon, Crete, Greece
Registration includes admission to the symposium, keynotes, special tracks, coffee breaks, dinner banquet and online (E-content license) proceedings. Please, read the following rules before registering:
1. Each paper must be accompanied by at least one full registration and payment ($600) to guarantee publication in the proceedings. Authors with multiple papers must pay a reduced registration fee ($400) for each additional paper.
Click here to register!
2. At least one author of each paper must register and pay the full registration by the advance registration deadline (June 28, 2013).
3. Student registration ($400) does not qualify for publication in the proceedings. This option is available ONLY for student non-authors (or student authors assuming that a full registration has been paid by another author for the same paper). Email validated student photo-ID and letter signed by Dept Chair to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For papers with multiple authors, each author must register separately and pay the applicable registration fee, if he/she plans to attend the symposium.
5. For general public attendees and co-authors who are not presenting a paper, the early registration deadline is July 8, 2013 ($650).
6. After July 8, 2013, late registration applies ($650 - $700); on-site registration will be available during the symposium.
7. For papers over the page length limit, up to 2 extra pages can be purchased at US $100 per page.
8. Cancellation of registration for others requires a US $200 cancellation fee and must be requested in writing by July 8, 2013.
9. Authors/Presenters are not entitled to a refund. Also, on-site registrations are not refundable.
10. Email your cancellation request to: email@example.com
Registration will open on June 1, 2013.
Click here to register.
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.